Today has been one of those days that I just wanted to curl up and watch movies all day. The kind of day that I sip on some hot chocolate and relax. I know, I know what kind of dream world am I living in?? I have two active little boys who have other ideas than to sit and relax all day. Actually today did turn out to be a pretty relaxing day. This morning I went to the kids consignment sale at the Fairview Village Church. I met up with some friends there and had a ball. We had so much fun going through the clothes together, laughing at some of the clothes that looked like what we wore as kids. We had fun talking each other into and out of outfits for the kids. It was a great morning. I ended up getting some really cute sweaters for the boys plus some other fun things AND I didn't spend much money for it all! Gotta love it.
This afternoon I was able to take a little nap while the boys were napping. I just love a good nap. I really could nap everyday. I think that the US needs to institute a siesta time. That would be just great!!
Tonight we had our friends Jen and Jim and their 2 kids Tyler and Katie over for dinner. As is always our tradition, we ordered chinese. It's so fun now that the kids are starting to enjoy it with us. Even if there is enough rice on the floor to make a whole meal :) What fun.
Now I think that I am going to go and get that mug of hot chocolate! Mmmmmm
on needing to write.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment