Monday, October 6, 2008

A Fall Walk

This weekend we went to visit my parents in northern PA. I just love fall. There is so much color and beauty especially up there. The leaves were not at their peak yet but very close. The red of the maple trees had yet to be seen.





On Sunday we went for a walk on my parents property. They own 45 acres that is long and somewhat narrow, so you can take a pretty good walk.




This is the view from the top of their hill. I keep telling them that then need to build a little cabin up here. The view is so breath taking.




The boys enjoyed playing at the top of the hill. Dylan enjoyed playing on the big round hay bails. Ethan was having fun watching. Ethan also discovered how to climb onto the picnic bench and then onto the table!!! I think Grandpa had something to do with that :)





While we were at the top of the hill Dylan announced that he had to use the potty. GREAT!! He is asking to use the potty but of course we didn't bring his potty. Time to teach him how to use a tree for target practice. He did hit the tree but still managed to get his pants wet in the process. I guess we need a little more practice :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, so beautiful! I am missing the beautiful fall colors, but just a little bit!