Dylan's birthday theme was construction trucks/vehicles. We kept things small and simple this year since last year got a little too overwhelming (for some reason I thought I had to be Martha Stewart last year). We had a mixture of family (my parents, sister and grandparents) and some close friends. The only thing Dylan said he wanted for his party was "chocolate cake"! A boy after my own heart :)
Here is Dylan's cake. He was so excited when he saw it.
I wish that I could make cakes like those ones you see in the magazines. But a three year old does not care about how nice a cake looks. What does matter is "how much chocolate cake mommy and daddy will let me eat"!
My sister loves soccer. She has been trying so hard to get Dylan interested in soccer. This year she got him a soccer ball with a goal. Dylan loves it! He had so much fun yesterday kicking the ball. We could have a future kicker here.
Pinata time!
We were sad that some of Dylan's other friends could not come.
But he and Jesse had a great time together. Good times had by all!
But he and Jesse had a great time together. Good times had by all!
1 comment:
It looks like you all had a great time. Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday Dylan!
Post a Comment