Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ethan's first two word statement!

Ethan is 15 months old today. He seems to be picking up new words every day. Last week he said banana "nana". Yesterday he said "cut nana" as I was cutting his banana for lunch. He started saying "night night" last week too. Soooo cute. I don't remember Dylan saying words this early, but I guess the second one picks up everything so much earlier. I was just thinking the other day that I was already three months pregnant with Ethan when Dylan was 15 months old. I was so sick every day I don't really remember much about Dylan until he was a little older. I have been enjoying experiencing this stage. It is so much fun to watch him learn. I don't have any video yet. I am hoping to catch him saying new words soon.

1 comment:

Renee said...

yay!! so cute! love those little words... :)