I enjoyed looking at the Audi's. They are my favorite car. I love all of them.
Good car choice Dylan.
Good car choice Dylan.
Then we moved on to the exotics. It is really crazy how much people are willing to pay for cars that in my opinion are very ugly. Oh well to each his own.
We continued on. Dylan was fascinated by the trunks of the cars this year. He wanted to get in the station wagon trunks and the back of the trucks.
This truck has a big well that can act as a giant cooler in the back. It truly is the ultimate tail gate truck. Dylan thought it was really cool that he could sit in the well.
Here are is a cute shot of Steve and Dylan

Here is Dylan in a Corvette (too bad his eyes were closed)

And here is my handsome husband ready to take me away in a yellow convertible.

Here is Dylan posing in a car (we need to work on his posing face)

Here is Dylan in a Corvette (too bad his eyes were closed)
And here is my handsome husband ready to take me away in a yellow convertible.
Here is Dylan posing in a car (we need to work on his posing face)
I think the one thing that amazes me is how big of an area the car show takes up. As we finished the 3rd room we were all feeling quite tired and decided to break and go for lunch. We went to Reading Terminal Market to find some lunch. I love Reading Terminal. When I went to Temple I loved to go there. It is so busy but you can always find something interesting to eat. I decided on a really yummy white pizza with tomato and fresh basil. I love their white pizza. Steve got an amazing pulled pork sandwich. Yum.
After having a good lunch we headed back to the car show for the final room. There we looked at the Porches, BMW's, Mini Coopers and this year they had some Smart cars. Believe it or not I actually looked at minivans while were where there too. I am still not sold on the whole minivan thing yet but it never hurts to start looking :)
We had a great day. We were exhausted when we got home and everyone crashed (ok Steve and I crashed while we entertained the kids with Bob the Builder). Can't wait for next year!
After having a good lunch we headed back to the car show for the final room. There we looked at the Porches, BMW's, Mini Coopers and this year they had some Smart cars. Believe it or not I actually looked at minivans while were where there too. I am still not sold on the whole minivan thing yet but it never hurts to start looking :)
We had a great day. We were exhausted when we got home and everyone crashed (ok Steve and I crashed while we entertained the kids with Bob the Builder). Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment