Do you ever find yourself not really paying attention to the things that you are doing? It's kind of like an auto pilot. With every step today, I am reminded that sometimes I need to pay more attention . Last night I was trying to mulitask; talk on the phone with my sister and do some straightening up. I often am able to do this but for some reason I decided to try to hang a picture while talking on the phone. This seemed harmless until I lost my footing and fell off the chair that I was standing on. Yes thinking back it was not the smartest thing. Apparently I hit the chair before I landed on the floor. I don't think I seriously hurt anything but I am brused and very sore. I also broke the chair (which also tells me that maybe I need to do some working out again :)
Anyway... my lesson of the week is pay attention!
on needing to write.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment