I am so exited. A few days ago I got an email from a friend from a very long time ago. She and I went to school together. She did not finish high school with my class and we lost touch. She just reciently found my sister on facebook and was able to get in touch with me. It has been so exciting to reconnect with her. This on top of a lot of encouragement from my friend Shannon, prompted me to sign on to facebook today. And much to my suprise I was able to find some other friends from high school and college that I had completely lost contact with. I was thrilled to find and then chat with Holly. She was my best friend my freshman year of college. I found out that she only lives an hour away and is also a stay at home mom. How exciting!!! I guess I should have done this sooner :)
1 comment:
Hey! My blog is www.boomerangbaby.blogspot.com.
I added you to my Google reader and I will read through your blog entries!
Post a Comment