Today was a fun day. We had some snow overnight which just covered the ground. This morning the boys were so excited to go outside. We were out playing for quite a while. My mom and her friend were returning from their trip to Florida and were stopping in for a little bit before they headed home. We enjoyed bagels and hot chocolate before they were on their way. It was a nice way to warm up after playing outside. Just after they left it began to snow again. It was beautiful. Small delicate flakes and big fat flakes. It just snowed and snowed. When the boys got up from their naps we
immediately went outside. I was astounded at how much snow had fallen (3-4 inches of this wonderful fluffy snow). I never thought I would get excited about 3 inches of snow, but when there hasn't been any all winter, we take what we can get :) The kids had so much fun sledding and "helping" to shovel. I am kicking myself though because we completely forgot to grab the camera and take some pictures. Hopefully there will still be snow on the ground tomorrow and I can snap a few pictures. Snow makes everything so beautiful.
1 comment:
enjoy the snow for me and the kids Jen!! so glad you had a great day! :)
Post a Comment