Last Saturday we were able to celebrate Ethan's birthday with some friends. We were so lucky to have a beautiful day for the party. We didn't end up doing any "organized" games. The kids just played in the little kiddie pool, threw water balloons, played in the sand box and general running around. I think that two year old birthday parties are a little tough on on the birthday child. They seem to get overwhelmed so easily. Ethan did pretty well all things considered. My baby is growing up too fast!!!
I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my two amazing boys, Dylan and Ethan. They keep us very busy. Steve is my wonderful husband. We have been married almost 12 years. My 3 boys are the loves of my life. My family is such a blessing to me. I thank God for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment