Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Yesterday my baby boy turned 2. I must admit that I am feeling a little sad that he is not a baby anymore.

Before Ethan was born I really wasn't sure if I could love my second child as much as my first. But the moment he was born my concern disappeared. Ethan is my loving and sweet little daredevil. He loves to do whatever his brother is doing only faster. He wants to be by Dylan's side every moment of the day (luckily Dylan loves to play with his brother most of the time). I love his adventurous spirit, his love and most of all his kisses. It never ceases to amaze me how fast he can run and how hard he can play. His love of music astounds me. He loves to sing, to strum on a guitar and beat on the drums, and he can actually can keep a beat. A future musician? Maybe......

Ethan, you are such a blessing to our family. I love you so much. It is my prayer for you to grow up to be a Godly man and one day to love a family of your own just as much as we love you. I promise to love and support you always my sweet little boy.


No comments: