Monday, November 24, 2008

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa

This weekend we went to visit my parents. We left Friday morning and came back Monday. It was great to have a long weekend away. It was also nice to be able to let grandma and grandpa play with the boys and give mommy and daddy a little break :)



We bundled up and went outside with the boys. It was pretty cold. Is it really only November? Saturday's high was only 26 and Sunday's was in the mid 30's. BRRRR!!


Dylan learned how to knock over trees. Granted they are dead trees but he was so proud. "Mommy I knocked down trees. I am SO strong."




We made sugar cookies. I think Dylan's favorite part was sampling the mini M&M's.


And Ethan performed his evening routine of running around the house half naked.
I don't know if I should be worried but he just loves it! He is usually running around bare on the bottom half but we haven't gotten any pictures of him doing that yet.





No comments: