Last week I found the deal of a lifetime. A big bag of these great cardboard building blocks for $4. I really wasn't going to buy the kids anything now since Christmas is right around the corner, but who can resist little boys building stuff? They have played with these blocks for hours already. They have built forts, towers and tunnels. Even Ethan has gotten in on the action. They are so funny.
looks like they are having so much fun! I cant' believe that I have a big box of those from a garage sale (I think) as well, and they must be in storage. Nolan will love those when we get them out! :)
I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my two amazing boys, Dylan and Ethan. They keep us very busy. Steve is my wonderful husband. We have been married almost 12 years. My 3 boys are the loves of my life. My family is such a blessing to me. I thank God for them.
1 comment:
looks like they are having so much fun! I cant' believe that I have a big box of those from a garage sale (I think) as well, and they must be in storage. Nolan will love those when we get them out! :)
Post a Comment