Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! This is the first Halloween that Dylan was really able to enjoy himself. He did not quite understand the whole concept until we started trick or treating. As we went along house to house his excitement grew and grew. When he got home he could hardly contain himself. "Mommy! Look at all this candy!!!!!" It was so cute.

Ethan on the other hand has been battling a cold all week. We decided to take him to some of the close neighbors. He did humor us for a little while but by 7:15 he decided he had enough and began to cry and throw his mini one year old temper tantrum. Steve continued out with Dylan and I went home to get Ethan to bed and give out treats to our trick or treators.

Here are some pictures of the boys all dressed up.





I couldn't decide if I wanted Ethan to be Mr. Incredible or a Phillies player. Dylan had been Mr. Incredible when he was one and I just loved the costume. So Ethan was Mr. Incredible during the day and then when we went out he was a Phillies player. The best of both worlds!


Dylan was Buzz Lightyear from the movie Toy Story. We actually saw a lot of other Buzz Lightyear costumes this year.




Here is some video of Dylan after getting back from trick or treating. Oh the joys of a 3 year old :)



1 comment:

Renee said...

cute Jenn!!! The boys look adorable in their costumes and I love Dylan's enthusiasm in the video.