This one is all for my sweet firstborn. Dylan, I can't believe that you are already 5. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was holding you in my arms. I was so lost as to what to do. I had never changed a baby's diaper before the day you were born. I had so much to learn. And now here we are 5 years later. You are becoming such a smart, caring, creative, interesting boy. You love to be outside riding your bike, playing golf or soccer and digging in the dirt. You also love your inside time playing with trucks and trains and building interesting towers and tunnels. You love to spend time with me but spending time with your daddy is very special. I am so glad that the two of you can spend quality time together. You have become very opinionated which is something that I struggle with daily. I am glad that you are able to stand up for what you want (I just wish you would give me a break sometimes). You are so good with your brother. I could not ask for the two of you to play better together. I hope that the two of you remain close always. You are loving pre-kindergarten this year. You are making friends with the other children in your class. I can't believe the difference since last year. You have also made friends with some of the other kids your age at church. I love watching your sweet personality grow.
Dylan, I love being your mommy. You are such a special boy. I love you always.

1 comment:
Wow Jen I can't believe how much he has grown and changed over the past 5 years! Hew is such an adorable little boy! :)
Post a Comment