Ethan, I really don't know where the time has gone. It feels like just yesterday I was rocking my second baby boy. How blessed I feel to have you and to see you grow. You are becoming such a great little guy. You are adventurous and yet so easy going. Yes when there is something that you want you let us know about it, but you play so nicely with your big brother and want to share every moment with him. You are becoming quite the little musician. You love to play your guitar and sing your favorite songs. You are even a bit of a show off at the playground when you stand on the steps and sing your heart out. We love to see your excitement when you sing "the Johnny Appleseed song". We pray that you will grow up to be a man of God and a wonderful and loving husband and father some day. Here are some of my favorite pictures of you from each year.
I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my two amazing boys, Dylan and Ethan. They keep us very busy. Steve is my wonderful husband. We have been married almost 12 years. My 3 boys are the loves of my life. My family is such a blessing to me. I thank God for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment