Monday, March 16, 2009

A new week.

I am hoping and praying that this week will go better than last. Last week the boys got the dreaded stomach virus. Ethan got sick on Wednesday and Dylan on Friday. They are feeling much better now and thank God Steve and I didn't get sick from them. It is so sad to see your child curled up on the couch. You want so much to comfort them and make them better.

In other news I have been baking more bread and doing some garden planning. I am hoping to start digging up a little section of our back yard this week for our garden. I am planning to do lettuce, asparagus, carrots, tomatoes, radishes, broccoli and strawberries. I am also busy trying to plan for my flower garden on the side of the house. Every year I go up to Lancaster County and my grandmother and I go to the Amish greenhouses to get flowers. We go up in early June when they are trying to clear out the greenhouses to make room for the vegetables. I have gotten such pretty flowers every year and they are so healthy. I can't wait for spring!!!!

No comments: