Saturday, September 6, 2008

Potty training

Three days after we got home from our trip I embarked on a new adventure....POTTY TRAINING!!! Today is day three and Dylan had been doing pretty well. Today he had two accidents but he has also had many successes as well. I had tried to potty train him at 2 1/2 and it was terrible for both of us. He was just not ready. Now he seems to be picking it right up. We have used both stickers and little sweet treats as incentive. We also found that if he has some sort of activity such as coloring or playing with his letters (his favorite activity anyway) he seems to do much better. I guess we just take this day by day. It will be nice to have one out of diapers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time to take some pictures on the potty!!! :)