Friday, September 26, 2008

Best buddies


The boys are more and more becoming best buddies. Ethan just loves to watch Dylan playing. Whatever Dylan is doing, Ethan wants to be right there doing it too. Dylan is such a good sport. He often will give Ethan toys to play with and they will play side by side. The cutest moment was the other day when I had to make a run to the grocery store with the boys. I usually dread when I have to do this, but when you need bread and milk in the middle of the day what choice do you have? Anyway, Dylan wanted to ride in the cart that had the car in the front. I put both boys in the car and we were off. I was busy trying to get everything on our list as quickly as I could. Then I stopped for a moment and heard Dylan sighing. I couldn't quit tell what they were doing. So I went around the front of the cart and there was Dylan with his arms around Ethan and Ethan with his arms around Dylan. Dylan said "look mommy, I am giving Ethan a big hug"! Oh I wished I would have had a camera. It was a priceless moment. I hope they continue to be best buds.

3 comments:

Renee said...

so sweet!! may that continue the rest of their lives! :)

Megan said...

hi jen - so fun that i have a new blog to read! my girls are definitely best buds, but just like any best friends, they have the worst fights too! when they're close in age like that they form such a bond - very sweet!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Your boys are just so cute!