Friday, March 4, 2011

Your Beautiful

I came across this blog today called The Rusted Chain I really enjoyed reading through it.  Beki wrote this great entry about being beautiful in the eyes of God.  Now of course this doesn't just mean physical beauty.  But for me it is hard to pick out one physical trait that I like about myself.  So here it goes.  I like my eyes.  Steve always says that he loves my eyes and I tend to agree.  They are a pretty blue. I do wish that I would have passed the blue eyes on to one of the boys.  But, they are both brown eyed boys like their dad.  I still think they are pretty darn cute :)
Anyway.....This whole thing got me thinking about a song I keep hearing from Mercy Me.  I love this song.  Here is the chorus to the song "Beautiful"

You're beautiful, You're beautiful
You are made for so much more than all of this
You're beautiful, You're beautiful
You are treasured, you are sacred, you are His
You're beautiful

You're beautiful, You're beautiful
In His eyes

Happy Friday All.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks Jen. I have been struggling with some stuff lately and your blog came at a good time. I really appreciated the words. Hope you guys are doing well!
Holly