The past two weeks have felt like such a blur. The whole family ended up getting what was most likely the swine flu last week. We spend the majority of the week at home coughing, sneezing and sleeping. Despite feeling lousy, I do feel blessed that it was not worse. Hearing about how this flu has affected some people is really scary. I am glad that we are now on the other side of it and are recuperating.
Dylan was the first one to get sick but also the first one to start feeling better. He was able to go to school for his Halloween parade on Thursday. Dylan chose to dress up like a doctor this year.
We were also able to go out trick or treating for a while on Saturday night. Dylan loved it as much as he did last year. Ethan.... well not so much. He was not happy to be out in the rain and didn't really care about the candy. We only went to a few houses with him and then Ethan and I returned home and gave out candy. Dylan and Steve continued on. I am glad that Dylan had a chance to get out and do something fun.
1 comment:
they looked adorable jenn! glad they had fun and you guys are all healthy and recovered...
just read your happy bday post for dylan and it was so sweet... it's so great to write about him and look back on it down the road... :)
Post a Comment