Last Sunday we not only celebrated Mother's Day but also celebrated Steve's birthday. Yes, I did have to share "my day" with Steve (although he claims that he had to share "his day" with me). Anyway... it turned out to be a nice day. My sister hung out at the house with the boys and we went to Jenkins Arboretum for a walk. It was gorgeous. They feature many types and color of Azalea bush and they were all in full bloom. They were just beautiful. Steve and I enjoyed just walking at our own pace and enjoying the view (and of course the company).
Here are a few pictures from the Arboretum.
It seems that just in the last week my flower garden has awaken. My roses have just started to peek out in the past few days. I need to get some pictures of them but here are a few pictures of some others.
Finally, Dylan has been practicing so hard on his new "really BIG bike". We got Dylan a big boy bike with training wheels for his half birthday. He has been doing very well with it. Yes we have had a few bike tip overs (mostly because he is looking at airplanes in the sky or birds in the trees instead of watching ahead) but no bumps, bruises or scrapes so far. It is a little bittersweet for me to watch my little boy growing up so fast. But he is turning into such a sweet boy and I am so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment