Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another year older and Sarah's visit

Today I turned 31. I have officially entered "the 30 somethings". 30 something use to sound so old. Now that I am here, I still feel so young. I am grateful for that.

I feel like I will be having more of a birthday week rather than just one day (Which is fun. In my opinion we should always have a whole birthday week instead of just one day). My sister in law, Sarah came to visit us this week. It was so nice to have her here. We were able to go out for dinner with Sarah on Tuesday. We had a blast. Today was such a nice day and the kids and I were able to be out most of the day. A sunny day is always a nice birthday treat. Tonight Steve and I went and got cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. I love their Kahlua Cheesecake. Yum!!! On Saturday my family will be coming here to celebrate my birthday (and early Easter). What a great week!

As I mentioned before, we were so happy to have Steve's sister, Sarah come to visit this week. It has been a while since she has been here. She arrived last Thursday evening. Friday we took the kids to Bouncetown. The kids had a blast (although I think that it was a little overwhelming for our company). Sorry Sarah :)

Sarah went to visit some friends over the weekend and she returned on Sunday. That afternoon we took the kids to the playground to burn off some excess energy.

Unfortunately, on Sunday night Steve got sick. We spent Monday laying low. Tuesday was a rainy day so we stayed in most of the day. The boys did get a chance to try out their new rain boots in the afternoon.

Wednesday we went to the Elmwood Zoo. We had not been there in almost 6 months. Dylan remembered all of the animals and was so excited about going again.

I leave you with a few pictures of Auntie Sarah and the kids. We will miss you Sarah!!! Oh I need to credit Sarah for most of the pictures in this blog. She is quite a photographer.

No comments: