Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coming back

After much debate, I have decided to restart my blog.  I have so much to catch up on and maybe I never will.  But it's time to take some time and share stories and events.  I want to look back and remember these days.  They are going much to quickly.

Here is a quick update on what's going on here.  One word can sum up our days:  BUSY!!  Ethan is loving Pre-K.  He only has 2 more weeks and he is done.  How can my baby be finished with preschool?  He is excited to be heading off to Kindergarten in the fall.  I am still trying to figure out how I feel about the whole thing.  Ethan loves sports of any kind.  He is playing basketball at the YMCA and loves it. He is also quite a little math wiz.  He is currently doing math on a 1st grade level.  He has also begun to read.  We are so proud of him. 

Dylan is loving Kindergarten.  He is doing great with his reading and math, although I believe the enjoys math much more.  He has about a month and a half left in the school year.  He is so excited to go to first grade in the fall.  He is also enjoying sports right now.  He is doing a basketball hoop clinic right now and loves it. 

I am still babysitting little "J".  He is a very busy 18 month old.  He makes things more busy but the boys are really great with him which makes it a lot easier.

And that's a little taste of what's going on here.

No comments: