
I love this time of year. This weekend has made me feel all Christmasy. Is that even a word :) Friday night we dropped the boys off at the church, were they were offering free childcare, and we were off to Toys R Us to do a little shopping. We were able to find something for Dylan but Ethan is going to be a little more tricky. What do you get a 16 month old who just wants to play with whatever his brother is playing with?
Saturday we went to a milk and cookie Holiday party hosted by the Upper Merion Moms Club. The kids had a great time running around and dancing to the music. They had little crafts for the kids to do. But most importantly there was chocolate milk and COOKIES!!! It was a nice morning out.
Tonight we went to our friends home to celebrate their daughters first birthday. Now don't get me wrong I do love my boys with all of my heart, but there is something about little girls that just melts my heart. They are so cute. The cute little dresses and now that it is winter, those cute little boots.
Ok so since I am getting all sappy over other peoples little girls I am going to post some pictures that I took of the boys the other day. They are just getting over their colds so their noses are all red but they are still pretty cute.
1 comment:
Jen, the boys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up Dylan looks and Ethan is getting big. We really miss you guys! We'll have to try to get in touch soon. :)
Post a Comment